Tuesday, 9 March 2010

China!

Ive made alot of posts recently- considering my usual habit of sparse blog updates.

I never cease to be amazed at just how far the little soda can in 'Carbon Footprint' has rolled.
I posted up some making of videos that i had talked about during Siggraph 2008 in LA just a few weeks ago. Its almost 3 years since it was made.
Since posting these - Footprint has again started to be talked about and this time turns up in Chinese VFX site HXSD.

Im not sure what it all says, but chinese collegue Richie Xu here at Jellyfish assures me its all good.
Not sure where that picture of me is from though.....

http://video.hxsd.com/videotopic/100303mattachments/index.html


1 comment:

  1. ahahah it looks like one of the pictures i could have take to you, but i don't remember it :-)
    keep rolling little can...

    ReplyDelete